I need to clean up some bookmarks I have scattered about Firefox, and figured that I could follow ‘s example and just post a bunch of them at a time.
- Seven Financial To-Dos for New Couples [link removed] – from Motley Fool, a pretty good article. and I have done good on this list except for writing wills, power of attorney, etc. Well, the name change thing is slow-going, but that’s not my fault. I’m still waiting for the DMV to get me my new Driver’s License.
- Men: Want More Sex? Do The Laundry! [link removed] – from CBS, an interesting article that originally sparked an idea to write about gender roles in marriage etc, just as a philosophical piece, but I never got around to it. Oh well.
- Pushing Five O’Clock Shadow Back a Few Hours [link removed] – from NYTimes, an article I thought might be interested in. I don’t think I have that many guy readers, so I’m not sure how helpful this will be to anyone else.
- Finding the Perfect Exercise Routine [link removed] – I’m beginning to think I’ll never have the time to even fully read this article, let alone attempt exercise. Wishful thinking, I guess.
I’ve also amassed a pretty good list of recipes to try. I can’t vouch for any of them, having not tried them, but maybe with all our collective power we can get some evaluation going….
- Recipes for Lunches [link removed] – from the Pioneer Press , to help parents deal with packing lunches for the school year, but helpful to all, I think
- Grilled Chicken with Roasted Garlic-Oregano Vinaigrette and Grilled Fingerling Potatoes [link removed] – from the Food Network, the newest addition to my list of recipes to try
- No-Knead Bread [link removed] – after getting rid of my bread machine during the big move, recipes like this could come in handy. Maybe I should try this weekend… but there’s all that homework to do. I think the key is having recipes that allow for long cooking times where I can get other stuff done, or minimal prep time, or… something. I do know, however, that we don’t have yeast, so that could be a problem.
- Two recipes from Average Betty that I’m not sure will want to eat, but could be good at a party or something.
- Fajquitos [link removed]
- Hoffepenos [link removed]
- 25 Dark Chocolate Deserts [link removed] – to make up for any Tex-Mex meals that might have to suffer through.
- Chocolate Milkshake Recipes [link removed] – to celebrate Chocolate Milkshake Day, which I missed celebrating (in my defense, I was on my honeymoon), but I think could probably be celebrated any day of the year.
Whew! Now I just have to re-organize what’s left, but you don’t have to suffer through that.
And, my apologies, but I am now going to attempt half-a-dozen memes, because that’s how I’m feeling today.
*We watched 30 Rock last night and Tina Fey’s character got a Followship Award for being a follower.