- As you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, you feel relief. And then you realize that the time to get there will seem to just crawl by. Sigh.
- I’ll be done with homework for the semester soon! Just one paper and one presentation (PowerPoint). Two class sessions. Oh, and that whole 60 hours of middle school classroom time. Details, details.
- I love to buy lots of things. I do not, however, like buying shoes. Too much pressure, never what I’m looking for, and always the possibility of being very disappointed upon wearing them for a full day.
- What did bring back from Colorado? That’s right, gift(s). He bought me what he thought was a chocolate rooster. It was actually a turkey, but we’re pretending it’s a rooster.
- What’s up with commercials on TV and gender stereotyping? The mom is always the mean one, and the dad is always stupid. Our household does not like this one bit.
- I like to put pretty / fancy things on my fingertips. Today I have blue suede nails with white stars, but I put a top coat on so the suede is shinier and doesn’t feel as nice as its natural finish. Still pretty.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to —I don’t even know— ( wants to spend 4 hours spray-polying the trim for the family room, but I was thinking more about spending those hours working on my paper… either way, it doesn’t sound like much to look forward to), tomorrow my plans include sleep (I am so tired today – haven’t really gotten over the wanting a daily nap thing yet, though I have technically gone without all week) and Sunday, I want to wear a sweater (that means switching out my summer and winter wardrobes, which I still haven’t done, and it’s getting harder and harder to get dressed for work)!
via Friday Fill-Ins