- I need a haircut, massage, and maybe a facial. I have no one to blame but myself. I’ve had it written on my “to do” list for many weeks now to schedule these things, and I have yet to take care of it.
- It shouldn’t take so much to remind us lucky we
- A great deal of things should just be left unsaid. There are far too many people who like the sound of their own voice, or who think that the things they have to say are important, deep, mind-blowing, or poignant. Sadly, this is rarely true.
- I want a Redhead in Bed [link removed] in a big tall glass. Not *now*, but, you know, sometime soon. Sounds yummy.
- It was announced that there’s a new Kindle, and I’m actually kinda excited about it. I’m not really an early adopter (not according to me, that is), so that’s surprising to me.
- Sign of a good meal? It calls for steak knives.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to nothing (no plans, not even what we’re going to have for dinner, so… who knows?), tomorrow my plans include wrapping up any yard work projects we have (winter might come sooner than expected, you know) and Sunday, I want to not have to brave freezing rain when picking up from the Twin Cities 10 mile (not that rain is expected, and the temperature looks to be nice – there’ve been a couple of years when it has just been miserable, though)!
via Friday Fill-Ins [link removed]
…by the way, this is my 100th Friday Fill-In! That might be the most I’ve ever used a meme!