- Why do I have such a hard time remembering to schedule appointments for myself? I’m talking massages, haircuts… things that would be enjoyable. It makes no sense.
- The hardest thing about painting one’s nails is getting the nail polish to stay. You know, longer than 24 hours. Don’t you just hate it when it chips in less than that?
- By far the most important thing I’m going to do today is put air in my tires. It’s that kind of day. Unlike yesterday, when there was lots going on, today is a dearth of activity.
- I usually don’t spend too much time thinking about being American. It’s kind of just background noise.
- But when I read about people in other places who are oppressed, I’m quite thankful for our freedoms.
- ~I haven’t been there for the longest time.~ Oh, oh, oh, oh, for the longest ti-i-i-ime.~
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to a Twins game at their new stadium, tomorrow my plans include homework and Sunday, I want to sew something (actual sewing, not cutting fabric, not pinning, not ironing, but honest to goodness sewing)!
via Friday Fill-Ins