- When I was 10 years old I thought it was a funny idea to try to chew an entire pack (all 5 squares) of grape-flavored Hubba Bubba (or was it Bubbalicious?). I really did think it was hilarious. In hind-sight, the idea seems a bit gross.
isare my favorite vegetable because they are really just a vehicle for consuming garlic-butter.
- My dream pet is a bunny that doesn’t smell, so he can live indoors with us and I don’t have to deal with having a bunny outside in January in Minnesota.
- Love surrounds you. You just have to know where to look, and to remember to look there.
- If I could live anywhere in the world I’d live in -between the mountains and the ocean, and everyone I love lives within a 20-minute drive radius.
- Sun, please don’t keep on shinin’ on me. OK, well, the sun hasn’t exactly been out, as it’s been cloudy and rainy, but it has been hotter than it should be, and overly muggy. It’s making us all wish that fall weather would appear, but I’m not ready to get rid of summer just yet. I’d just like slightly more pleasant summer weather. The sun is OK, as long as the humidity is closer to half what the temperature is.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to trying out a new ice cream recipe (no doubts – how can you go wrong with 6 egg yolks, 2 cups heavy cream, and 2 cups half and half, not to mention all of the chocolate?), tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and then seeing and and and all of her boys and Sunday, I want to enjoy the one morning I get to sleep in on this long holiday weekend (Labor Day’s plans include a trip to the State Fair and then a family dinner)!
via Friday Fill-Ins