- How in the world did I get to be over 30? I swear I’m not a day over 26.
- I’m tired of the scene in front of me. I’m ready for the weekend.
- Life’s about to get really busy. Or, rather, I’ll be spending a lot of my time sitting on the couch reading. This will officially be the semester of reading.
- It’s been a really long time since I’ve had a picnic lunch. Even though we own a picnic basket that’s outfitted for a wine bottle and everything. Seems like it would be a lot of work, given that I don’t really like sandwiches or potato salad. Not that those are required for a picnic, but they certainly are the easiest picnic items to bring, other than fresh fruit or a loaf of bread.
- That was where we met those people for that thing with the stuff….. Don’t you remember?
- Where we live now is what I think of as “our place.”
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to pizza, tomorrow my plans include helping family move into their new home and Sunday, I want to finish the last 3 seams on ‘s quilt top!
via Friday Fill-Ins