- It’s fun to escape into a good book.
- No waste half square triangles are
iseasy to make.
- I like to be productive with my time.
- What sky diving feels like is something I will never know!
- Something I’m very much excited about is the good weather we’ve been having – maybe we should get caught up on yard work this weekend.
- For the amount of time I spend using my iPhone, the money spent was well worth it.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to picking up our new-to-us dining table (Craigslist 0 hopefully the photo is a decent representation and we can take it home with us), tomorrow my plans include mailing off my DQS #11 item and picking up bread at the farmer’s market and Sunday, I want to spend some time getting ready for the new school year (perhaps a whole 10 minutes – the fun organizational part doesn’t come until after the syllabus is handed out)!
via Friday Fill-Ins