- How can I improve things for a co-worker who recently was re-assigned to work downtown here? Not that she doesn’t love us, but I think her other office was bigger, and the commute was about half as long. I’m thinking a potted plant….
- I do not weed when the weather is this… sticky.
- My hair has been living large in this humidity. Literally.
- I plan on not going to a single high school reunion ever. Why, oh why, would I do that to myself?
- My favorite summer fruits are strawberries, cantaloupes, and watermelon. Coincidentally, that is almost the whole list of “fruits I eat.” Apples are missing.
- If I hear weird noises in our house at night, I almost never panic and think…what was that? Between the cats and the ice maker in the freezer, there’s plenty of cause for loud noises.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include getting up early enough to buy eggs at the farmer’s market and then picking up at the end of his half-marathon and Sunday, I want to not have missed out on the sale at JoAnn (last weekend it was Thursday through Saturday, this time it’s Friday through Sunday… it’s very confusing)!
via Friday Fill-Ins