Some things I’ve bookmarked recently:
- Eggnog Fudge | recipegirl.com -I plan on making this… soon. I even bought fresh nutmeg. But I don’t have eggnog, or marshmallow fluff… so I guess this will have to wait until I can go to the store.
- Mudslide Cupcakes Recipe | Endless Simmer – Jameson + chocolate cupcakes? Worth a shot (there’s always Jameson in the house, not for myself – not a whiskey fan – but for the boy).
- Creamy Hot Chocolate Muffins | A Whisk and A Prayer – Hot chocolate + muffins? Yes, definitely a genius idea.
- Healthier hot chocolate | Nutrition Data – Well, I suppose if I’m going to consumer that much hot cocoa, maybe I should aim for healthier. But Swiss Miss just tastes so good, and it’s so easy…..
- Egg Nog French Toast | recipegirl.com – Now, I am not a French toast fan, but I do love eggnog, so I’m willing to try this out. You know, for the sake of experimenting.
- Single Serving Pie in a Jar | Our Best Bites – When is pie ever a bad idea? (, don’t answer that. You are the only person who does not like pie crust.)
I’ve got a few other recipes in the cue (personally, not blog-wise), but they’re all from apps on my phone, and so I can’t exactly link you to recipes at the moment. But, for your thoughts… pumpkin tiramisu, chocolate orange fudge, double layer pumpkin pie, pumpkin ginger rice pudding, spiced pumpkin bread, and vanilla bean rice pudding.
And, because they’ve been raved about, the recipes for the two types of fudge I made this weekend: Orange Cream and Almond Joy. You should make them up, bring them in to work, and let the praise just roll in.
via Google Reader (Shared Items)