- When pigs fly someone has finally proven that gravity does not actually exist.
- $650 to fix a scratch/dent in the door of my car – seriously?!
- Call me excited / anxious – one class left for my Thursday night and two on Tuesday, and a whole bunch of projects (due in the next three weeks). Assessment plan due Tuesday. Assessment analysis due on the 30th. Final exam (create one, that is) draft due Tuesday; final due week after. 17 page research paper on learning disabilities and strategies for teaching Social Studies due December 2nd. Volunteer hours (4-9 still needed) due 12/9. Standards matrix, acronym list, and portfolio all due 12/9.
- Ebay should really be blocked from my work computer, if you know what I mean.
- The most entertaining person in my life is because she sends me funny pictures, entertains me with stories, and our conversations can last for hours.
- Another friend has started posting ultrasound pictures on Facebook – who’s next? Hint: not me.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a massage (yes, again – it’s been a whole two weeks), tomorrow my plans include homework and Sunday, I want to go bowling!
via Friday Fill-Ins