- One of my strongest beliefs is that chocolate or ice cream can fix most bad moods.
- Our garage is huge!
- The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so welcome to Minnesota in October. Snow is in the forecast for next week.
- Hot cocoa is comforting to me.
- I always thought I’d be happy with my job when I grew up. Oh, the innocence of youth!
- I remembered what day it was, so I grabbed my coat and then I went outside to look at the full moon. I don’t know where I came up with this – it would make a good chapter start in a book though, right?
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing the puzzle, tomorrow my plans include yardwork (what else?) and Sunday, I want to see the Dead Sea Scrolls (maybe – it’s the last day of the exhibit, and I’m not sure if we’ll make it there before it closes)!
via Friday Fill-Ins