- My back wishes I had time to schedule a massage or 6.
- My hair is always wild.
- Leaves are falling all around, which is lovely until you remember that no one else is going to rake them up.
- What was I suffering from earlier this week? forgetfulness.
- Healing is what I’m hoping for tonight (apparently I now have a cold – came up a little suddenly this morning on the way to work, and I would really rather not be sick).
- Schoolwork is what I’ve been up to lately!
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking care of the window well situation at our house (not exciting, but something we’ve needed to do since we moved in), tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house, digging up daylilies (and sending them home with ) and then dinner at ‘s and Sunday, I want to do lots and lots of homework (see how I’m trying to be positive about the mountain that is about to crush me?)!
via Friday Fill-Ins