- Layers of clothing almost always make me happy. (Exception: summer dresses.)
- What shouldn’t you be coming to my blog for: deep insight. Let’s just be honest about that.
- I’d be willing to bet it will be hot this weekend. It’s the only “sure thing” I could think of.
- I don’t really care what scares the dog. I don’t have a dog. I hear they don’t like thunderstorms. Our cats could care less.
- I’m fond of cookies and chocolate and cake and ice cream and caramel. Can I get those all together please?
- In regards to ice cream, it is possible to say, however improbable, “too much!” Just you see what happens at Coldstone when they “accidentally” make your “Like it” size a “Love it.” Cue nausea (and very sated tastebuds).
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to buying new piano books at Groth, tomorrow my plans include gardening (do I say that every weekend in the summer?) and Sunday, I want to finish my most recent sewing project!
via Friday Fill-Ins