- When it’s quiet I feel at peace.
- [can’t think of anything] in what seems like a month.
- My heart is content.
- I don’t know how it came to be that we’re in July.
- In the town where I was born lies the two houses I grew up in, the two elementary schools I went to, my junior high, and my high school.
- A willingness to kill spiders for me is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hammock time!, tomorrow my plans include writing a paper and yard work and Sunday, I want to enjoy more hammock time before going to see the fireworks!
via Friday Fill-Ins