- Ideally I’d get to the bus station before 6:58.
- It was the reason, of course, that mattered most.
- Hiding my geekiness is something I no longer feel the need to do.
- I have another errand to run, then we can play more Super Mario Brothers Galaxy 2.
- Don’t look to others for happiness… just go find it.
- What were once vices will always be vices (just under-control vices).
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to nothing (I have no plans), tomorrow my plans include attempting to grasp the main concepts of a book so I can write a paper on it and Sunday, I want to wake up to a house that is magically clean (so I don’t have to vacuum – hey, a girl can dream)!
Via Friday Fill-Ins