I have so much to be thankful for today! While I mentioned most of it earlier today, some of it is new, and I’m in a good mood, so I’m sharing.
- Good hair days.
- Job security.
- Getting spoiled. (When I got home from class last night, there was a path of candles leading me outside to where had set up my hammock for me. How cute is that?)
- Food. I really like food. (I’m hungry right now, can you tell?) So thankful to not be dieting anymore.
- Great friends.
- Funny, funny family members.
- Awesome in-laws.
- All those who fought hard for the world we have today. (We’re studying the 1934 Truck Driver’s Strike in class, and it is just amazing to think about not having the right to unionize, or a 40-hour week, or unemployment benefits.)
- Finishing projects, even if 20 more are waiting in the wings. Doesn’t it feel good to be done?
- Some fantastic co-workers.
- The amazingness of having blogged for 7 years now!
- My grandpa turned 97 last Friday, and on Sunday, my 91-year-old grandma drove the two of them an hour to ‘s house for a Father’s Day dinner. There are so many things about that sentence to be thankful for.
- Mr Clean Magic Erasers – is there nothing they can’t fix?
- Our house. I love our house.
- Two snuggly kitties.
- Everything that I take for granted.
- Every one of the 11,687 days I have been on this earth (yes, I took leap years into account). Not all of them were fun, but they have gotten me to this place and made me the person I am.
Wow. It’s not every day that I come up with over 11,000 things to be thankful for. Must be an awesome day.