Some things I’ve bookmarked recently:
- 7 Fat-Fighting Dinner Recipes | Fitness Magazine – Specifically, Southwestern Black Bean Cakes with Guacamole, but there are 6 other recipes that look good too!
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad | Epicurious.com – Salad is good. Chicken isn’t bad. We might be on to something.
- Chinese Cabbage Salad | Eating Well, Living Thin – Ah, a recipe modified to be healthier than the original!
- PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps | Recipezaar – Not specifically salad, but I always feel like I’m eating a salad when consuming these (at the restaurant – I haven’t actually tried this at home).
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp | The Kitchn – Grilled shrimp (well, all shrimp really) is a great low-calorie protein. I love it on the grill, though I haven’t tried it spicy yet.
- garlic shrimp pasta | simmer down! – OK, if you switch out the pasta with a whole-grain variety, or just eat less of it, I think you’re good here. No cream sauce to clog your arteries.
- Black Bean Soup | The Other Side of Fifty – Soup is a tough line to walk, but this one seems to do well. Full of enough stuff to stave off hunger and still relatively healthy.
- Low Fat Oatmeal Banana Bread | Joy the Baker – Bread should be enjoyed in all its varieties, including low-fat (though I am not a lover of banana bread, I know many of you are).
- meringue nests | Night Baking – Meringue, an excellent (kind of) diet cookie! Low in fat, at least (not low in sugar, but I can only do so much!).
via Google Reader (Shared Items)