What’s that you say? You’re having difficulty getting enough chocolate into your diet? Never fear, I have collected some recipes to help you get through this trying dietary dilemma.
- chocolate ice cream | use real butter [link removed] – If you’ve ever made your own ice cream, you know it’s worth it. Try it with Dutch-process cocoa powder and you’ll swear you’ve died and gone to a special level of heaven where they keep the good chocolate.
- Chocolate-Ricotta Icebox Cake | marthastewart.com [link removed] – Want something a bit fancier than ice cream but just as cold? Here you go.
- Sour Cream Chocolate Cake | Bake List [link removed] – Everyone needs a good cake recipe.
Taking cake to the next level:
- Texas [Chocolate] Sheet Cake | TheKitchenSinkRecipes.com [link removed] – Chocolate cake Texas-ized. Fab!
- Kitchen Sink Bundt Cake | Sugar Plum [link removed] – Oh my. It’s like Ben & Jerry’s ice cream (chock full of so much extra stuff, you can hardly find the ice cream!), but cake!
Feeling nutty? Hazelnutty?
- Nutella Cake | LKS [link removed] – Two words that belong together? Nutella and cake.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Tart | Naturally Ella [link removed] – It’s like a brownie, in pie form, with hazelnuts!
A bit more sophisticated:
- White chocolate mocha cupcakes | One Ordinary Day [link removed] – One day I will find decaf espresso powder, and then my stockpile of mocha recipes will finally get put to use. (More likely, one day I will go back on caffeine and then try out all these recipes in celebration.)
- Chocolate Kahlua Budino | Food Lover’s Odyssey [link removed] – Did I tell you of my love of Kahlua on Friday? No? Well, I love Kahlua. Let’s make some pudding with it, OK?
via Google Reader (Shared Items)