and I are planning to host a brunch for family the day after ‘s wedding. Conveniently, I have several recipes bookmarked in my “brunch” folder. Of course, we’ll be making cinnamon rolls (because I have a fabulous recipe that we both love), and there should probably be fruit salad (it is June). I’m really tempted to make Prize Coffee Cake, but there are some good coffee cake recipes below that I’d like to try. Sometimes it’s good to try something new, even if you know the new can’t possibly be better than the usual.
What do you serve at brunch? (Or, perhaps more appropriately, what would you like to eat at brunch?)
- Nana Noding’s Norwegian Waffles | House Hubbie’s Home Cooking
- Light and Airy Chocolate Waffles | Sweetsonian
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake with Chocolate and toffee Chips| Furey and the Feast
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake | TheKitchenSinkRecipes.com – Can it compete with Prize Coffee Cake? Probably not, but it can probably stand on its own regardless.
Muffins, Biscuits, and other Breads
- French Breakfast Muffins | Velvet Lava
- Almond Poppy Seed Scones | TheKitchenSinkRecipes.com
- Cheddar Black Pepper Biscuits | Joy The Baker
- Almond-Citrus Biscotti | marthastewart.com
- Southern Girl Granola | The SoHo
- Morning Couscous with Almonds, Coconut and Honey | the taste space
- How To Make Chunky Granola Clusters | The Kitchn
- Pattypan Squash with Eggs Recipe | MyRecipes.com – Maybe I can try this late in the summer with pattypans from our garden!
via Google Reader (Shared Items)