- I just had a dark chocolate Raisinet.
- It is what it is.
- The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I’m reading: too boring to post (the non-fiction one I carry with me, not the fiction one, which would be interesting, but is sitting at home).
- When people use phrases like “I’m in a pickle!” it tickles my fancy.
- I was walking from the parking ramp to the bus stop today and had to restrain myself from walking up to the light rail platform to punch a woman. (Yes, there’s a story. No, it’s not worth telling.)
- 30 Rock makes me laugh!
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to laying low and being a homebody (one of my favorite things to do!), tomorrow my plans include helping ‘s fiance move into her (soon to be their) house and Sunday, I want to get started on homework for the semester, which includes reading a book* that I think will be interesting!
*The Latehomecomer: A Hmong Family Memoir by Kao Kalia Yang, for the Social Studies Capstone, my only class this summer.