For most people (in this hemisphere), now that it’s warm out, grilling season has begun. Our grill happens to be less than five feet from the kitchen door, so we grilled throughout the winter (just have to make sure to shovel a path after it snows), and our neighbor across the street grills daily, year-round. But I know that’s not the norm, so I’ve saved these for sharing until now. Enjoy!
- Grilled Herb Chicken with Vinaigrette | Have Recipes-Will Cook [link removed] – This makes me wish that I was better at maintaining an herb garden. I have that one plant… but anything in pots tends to die on me.
- Taco Chicken | Our Best Bites [link removed] – Yum. You can hardly go wrong with lime, garlic, chili powder, and cumin.
- Chicken Satay Recipe | hsa*ba: please eat [link removed] – I love Chicken Satay, especially the peanut sauce. Such an odd combination, but so tasty.
- How to Prepare Chicago Style Hot Dogs | Apartment Therapy The Kitchn [link removed] – This is just for Prince Charming, though I’m sure he could figure it out on his own. I think we need to have a party, though, since otherwise we’d have a ton of leftover ingredients (I don’t care for hot dogs that much, especially Chicago-style; chili dogs are about the only way I eat hot dogs).
- Grilled Pork Chops with Chipotle Sauce | Grumpy’s Honeybunch [link removed] – We don’t make pork often, but I do enjoy a pork chop now and then. It’s such an easy meat to cook – like chicken, but without all the worry (of undercooking).
- Easy Ribs Menu | MarthaStewart.com [link removed] – I have not yet been brave enough to try ribs, on the grill or otherwise. Sure would like to give it a try some day, though.
via Google Reader (Shared Items)