Some things I’ve bookmarked recently:
- Best Neutral Paint Colors From Apartment Therapy Readers | Apartment Therapy Chicago [link removed] – After going through dozens of white paint samples, I can attest to this being a very hard task. Great article on which neutrals people liked and why. Plus, now I can clearly articulate what feeling I want for different aspects of our bedroom. Bonus!
- Lid-Rack Mail Sorter and more decorating ideas, organizing tips, and homekeeping and cleaning solutions on marthastewart.com [link removed] – Prince Charming and I have been looking for a mail sorter for ages. Might this be the perfect solution?
- Prints with Custom Patterned Mats – Introduction – MarthaStewart.com [link removed] – Some day, we’ll hang things on our walls. No rush. We’ll be here a while.
- Install a Toiletry Shelf and more decorating ideas, organizing tips, and homekeeping and cleaning solutions on marthastewart.com [link removed] – I’m trying to decide if this would work in my bathroom, or just make it feel even more crowded. I’m thinking the latter. Cool idea, though.
- Quick Projects – Windows: Window Gallery 2 of 7 – Do It Yourself [link removed] – I can’t think of a single window in our home where this would work, but it sure is a pretty idea.
- How to Smooth Bathroom Walls After Removing Tile | eHow.com [link removed] – It only took me 6 months to fill the holes left in the tiles after removing the shower doors. How long do you think it will take me to patch the tile from the extra outlet installed? 🙂
- How to Restore Outdoor Furniture [link removed] – Next summer, that deck furniture needs some love.
- Houseblogs.net [link removed] – A Community for Home Improvement Enthusiasts – lots of variety here – you’re bound to find something interesting.
- Decorating Tips: Seven Deadly Sins of Decorating [link removed] – #1 is mine.
via Google Reader (Shared Items)