Some things I’ve bookmarked recently:
- How to Roast a Pumpkin (or any Winter Squash) in 10 Easy Steps – Gluten Free Recipes | Elana’s Pantry [link removed] – A different set of instructions on roasting a pumpkin, for those of you who like choices.
- No Fear Entertaining: Happy Halloween! [link removed] – More roasted pumpkin seeds… (guess I was feeling snack-ish).
- Cook sister!: Waiter, there’s something in my… spiced pumpkin muffins [link removed] – Oh my. Yummy and cute. So hard to resist!
- Coffee and Vanilla » Blog Archive » Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with Black Pepper, Garlic Salt and Butter [link removed] – Another yummy take on pumpkin seeds.
- Let Joy Resound!: Roasted Pumpkin Seeds [link removed] – This makes me wish that the acorn squash seeds from last night’s dinner hadn’t gotten stuck to the paper towel. Soon enough we’ll have more, though.
- how to roast a pumpkin | sophistimom [link removed]- Yet another good set of instructions, for those of you who, like me, have only cooked with canned pumpkin.
- Mindy’s Mouthful: Fresh Pumpkin = Moist Pumpkin Bread [link removed] – Great how-to!
- Meet Me in the Kitchen: Chocolate-Pumpkin Marble Cake [link removed] – I’ve been looking (since 1991, literally) for a replacement recipe that’s similar to this. Maybe this will work.
- Good Food, Good Wine and a Bad Girl: A Farewell to Fall [link removed] – Pumpkin + Cinnamon buns? Sign me up!
- Desert Candy: Pumpkin Gingerbread [link removed] – Maybe you were looking for a pumpkin recipe that wasn’t super-sweet? I think this Gingerbread recipe might fit the bill.
- recipegirl.com » Chocolate- Pumpkin Brownies [link removed] – I want to leave work right now and make these. But I’d have to stop at the store to get pumpkin puree. And I don’t have a car. So, I’ll just have to stare at the photo some more.
- Channeling My Inner Trick-or-Treater | TheKitchenSinkRecipes.com[link removed] – Clearly, you needed one more set of instructions on how to make pumpkin puree, right?
- Happy Thanksgiving! — Pinch My Salt [link removed] – The last roll I had like this (that I remember) was in high school French class, and it was awful (bouche de Noel). I’m thinking this one will be much, much better.
- Tami’s Kitchen Table Talk: Cookie Carnival’s Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies [link removed] – A fall (and chocolate) -themed take on the classic Whoopie Pie.
via Google Reader (Shared Items)