Some things I’ve bookmarked recently:
- Honey and Jalapeno Drumsticks | Choosy Beggars [link removed] – Too bad our jalapeno crop is gone. I’ll have to save this one for next year.
- On the Grill: Baby Artichokes : Planet Green [link removed] – Yum! I don’t think I’ve had baby artichokes before, but this looks like a good excuse to try them.
- The Good Mood Food Blog- Donal Skehan: :: BBQ Cajun Spatchcock Chicken [link removed] – I totally think I could do this, if I just made the time and energy available. Looks tasty, no?
- Our Best Bites: Taco Chicken [link removed] – The spicy crockpot chicken recipe I have can hardly be beaten, but sometimes chicken on the grill is a much better idea.
- Moroccan Chicken Kebabs | bitchincamero [link removed] – I heart kebabs (though I always spell that word wrong). So easy, yet they seem so fancy. Can’t argue with that.
- Grilling: Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Portobellos | Serious Eats : Recipes [link removed] – Prince Charming is not a fan of spinach (I don’t blame him, really), but I think this would be a great appetizer (or even main dish) for a dinner with friends.
via Google Reader (Shared Items)