Skip to content
- When will they decide to turn the heat on today?
- McLeod’s Daughteres (Season 1) was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
- Everything has its beauty but in many different ways.
- Roasted Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and purple potatoes is what I had for dinner. And some spaghetti.
- I’d like your suggestions on what to eat for lunch – I’m hungry, but no where downtown is inspiring.
- Snuggled up with a blanket napping on the couch is where I want to be right now.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to pizza, tomorrow my plans include playing with fabric and Sunday, I want to enjoy some down time!