- All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting the worst? I have no idea – I don’t have kids.
- Show me a good loser and I will show you a good sport, or someone who’s just not that competitive.
- Watching a good movie (like Pride and Prejudice) is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
- Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy running successful businesses and going to their children’s athletic events.
- I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine pink and green to make an elegant yet pretty home decor scheme.
- It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without garlic or salt in it.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to pizza and garlic bread, tomorrow my plans include yard work with my volunteer labor (aka ) and Sunday, I want to tackle the stack of partially-completed nine patches!
I had a very difficult time with this week’s fill-ins, for some reason. My apologies if they’re sub-par.