Some things I’ve bookmarked recently:
- Urban Wildland Half Marathon [link removed] – I’m posting this for L and Prince Charming, who enjoy running long distances, though perhaps not in August.
- Merriment Design » Recycled Fabric Napkin Rings From Saran Wrap Tubes [link removed] – Fabulous idea (cute, creative, recycled)! via LifeHacker (and Apartment Therapy).
- Seven Civil War stories your teacher never told you – CNN.com [link removed] – Enjoyable, quick read for your Monday morning history lesson.
- ikea hacker: A Bekvam and Molger bathroom remodel [link removed] – I love the wood base on the bathtub. Not that I’m planning a bathroom remodel. Because I’m not. Even if I hate the tile. Way too big of a project to deal with.But I can still like it. (Helps that they used my all-time favorite Ikea stuff, the wood-slatted bathroom furniture.)
- The Campfire! My home away from home. | Canoeing and camping Ontario! [link removed] – And a recipe for said bannock.
- Apartment Therapy The Kitchn | Word of Mouth: Bannock [link removed] – This makes me want to go camping….
- The Best Yoga Poses for Chronic Back Pain : Planet Green [link removed] – Personally, my favorite yoga pose has always been child’s pose. Best way to relax and center.
via Google Reader (Shared Items)