I’ve had some local links cluttering up my bookmarks again, so I think it’s time to share….
- Half Price Deals [link removed] (from Strib) – basically you buy one $50 gift card and get a second free (or $25, or whatever). Spas, restaurants, golf, and hotels.
- Kingsfield Farmer’s Market [link removed] – want an alternative to the Minneapolis Farmer’s Market (which is awesome, but sometimes too big to handle)? Here ya go.
- Minnesota Gardening Forum [link removed] – get (or give) advice from locals. Not just Twin Cities – you can search for your own local board.
- Find a pick your own farm near you [link removed] – need some fresh strawberries and you have an afternoon to spend?
- And lastly, an interesting article on how to attract birds to your garden [link removed], on Associated Content.