Skip to content
- Apples are to oranges as wine is to beer; sure, both are edible, but why suffer through the latter when you can have the former.
- I think my pants are fun and that’s all I have to say about that.
- I think I hear my hammock calling.
- Someone who doesn’t like Girl Scout Samoas? That’s a red flag.
- Do what you want to do, but I’ll be out back, in my hammock with a good book (sense a theme here?).
- Ahead of him was the beach and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with sand.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include showing the new house to and Sunday, I want to get more sleep (oh, and feel appropriately “moved in”)!