The ways in which I have restrained my behavior today include:
- only looking at the same 10 photos of our new house several times today (instead of several dozen), and only watching the 360* tour once.
- not having every conversation steer towards the topic of the new house.
- not dwelling on the inspection that is taking place right now and worrying that something will go horribly wrong. (This Old House has a section on their website about things that go horribly wrong at inspections [link removed], and it’s just the wrong time to read that stuff. However, if you’re not in the process of purchasing a house, go ahead, because it’s darn funny.)
- not doing a little dance every time I think about the afore-mentioned house.
- only playing around with Behr’s Color Smart [link removed] toy for a little while.
See how good I’ve been?