It’s the “stranded on a desert island” question! You can only take one thing from each category. What is it and why are you taking it?
- A food that can be planted and regrown. Squash. It’s the best vegetable I could think of that would be filling (my list was cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, celery…. you can see how that would go).
- A person you haven’t seen in a long time. . I’m pretty sure she’d have lots of stories to keep me entertained, and we always manage to pick right back up where we left off, no matter how long it’s been since we’ve seen each other.
- A book you (were) read as a child. The Velveteen Rabbit.
- A celebrity. If I can pick a dead one, then Jimmy Stewart. But I’m assuming they’d have to be alive, so I pick David Boreanaz.
- The entire episode run of a television show (it’s a very nice desert island). Battlestar Galactica (the new one), because I’ve only watched half of two seasons, so I think there’d be a lot of new content to be entertained by.