Despite it being a very busy week (and weekend), I managed to get some embroidery done while commuting and waiting for things to start. More Sunbonnet Sue “Chores” squares done:
That was all I had finished by Saturday night, so I thought maybe this week I’d only get the one done. However, I easily started and finished the second one on Sunday, mostly because by Sunday night I’d finished all of my homework except that paper, but I knew I couldn’t get it done in just a few hours. So instead, I got to watch TV and do a little stitching.
Four left (I think)! The one I’m working on right now has Sue planting in her garden. I put them in order of seasonality, so that hopefully I’d be working on the “outdoors” ones when I could be outdoors myself, but alas I’m finishing these pretty quickly. There’s also one where she’s walking outside with balloons. I don’t remember the other two though. It has been such a fun little project, and quite portable, which I really like. The quilt, when finished, should also be beautiful, and I’m excited for that. It’s a long ways off, but someday (hopefully in 2009).