Cupcakes have been so popular in foodland that they get their own post.
- Cocoa Malt Cupcakes with Malted Marshmallow Frosting [link removed] (a whisk and a spoon) – if you don’t like malt, then this probably isn’t for you, but for the rest of us… yum!
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting [link removed] (My Baking Addiction) – for all you chocolate-and-peanut-butter addicts, this one’s for you.
- Almond Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting and Toasted Coconut [link removed] (Pete Bakes) – my love for coconut is showing up again.
- Peanut Butter Cake with Chocolate Frosting [link removed] (Life Is a Feast) – OK, so technically a cake recipes, but you could easily make it into cupcakes instead.
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Honey-Caramel Buttercream Frosting [link removed] (Ice Cream Before Dinner) – missing autumn and falling leaves? These will take you there.
- Black-Bottom Cupcakes [link removed] (Fuzzy Bakes!) – cream cheese + chocolate.
- Eggnog Cupcakes [link removed] (A Good Appetite) – still have leftover eggnog from your holiday celebrations? Here’s a great way to use some up.