As I talked about in my 2009 Goals post, I’ve seen some other bloggers do a list of goals for the season. I think this is an excellent idea, especially since they are, at least for me, far more fun than my yearly goals.
This winter (now through March), I’d like to:
- Go skiing.
- Try the following foods: beets, brussel sprouts
- Sew one item of clothing for myself each month
- Modify one item of clothing from the drawer each month (the drawer of thrift store purchases that don’t fit properly and unfinished sewing projects)
- Take our plecostomus to live somewhere else, as he has been too big and aggressive for our small tank for several months now
- Go through closet and dressers and get rid of clothes I no longer wear / no longer fit
- Re-organize kitchen cabinets (again) – this should probably be a spring cleaning goal, but it’s driving me crazy now
- Not to pick up a new hobby
- Clean out the under-the-bed area in the spare bedroom