Seriously, having a serious love for coconut right now. Therefore, I bring you, the Coconut Linkfest!
- Coconut Cardamom Burfi
- Coconut Lemon Bars (a fabulous idea to improve the already amazing lemon bar!)
- Coconut Swirl Brownies
- Perfect Party Cake (with matcha-flavored buttercream frosting and coconut for looks) (a second version, this time with matcha-flavored cake and coconut buttercream frosting)
- Lamingtons (an Australian treat, I’m led to believe – did you know there were so many bloggers in Australia? I’ve been reading some lovely craft-related blogs by Australians lately)
- Bouche de Noel – OK, for those of you who didn’t take French class in high school, this is a traditional French Christmas-time dessert. The one brought in by my teacher (she only did it once) was quite un-enjoyable, and so I’d sworn them off. But, this one looks like it could remedy that, and might be worth trying in December if I find the time (one of my classes ends the week before Thanksgiving, so there is hope).
- Vanilla Coconut Custard
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Chocolate Caramel Coconut Cake (could there be any more perfect c-words to put with this? I think not!)
- Coconut Lemon Bundt Cake (oh, how I wish that our mini bundt cake pan wasn’t in storage!)
- Coconut Cupcakes, and a second recipe
- Coconut-Lime Cake (this one may have to wait for the summer when I’m feeling more beach-y)
- White Chocolate, Coconut, Macadamia Nut cookies – after eating a delicious white chocolate and macadamia nut cookie last week, and then thinking about my coconut affliction, I realized that combining the two would be awesome, and I conveniently found a recipe that supports this theory! (second recipe, for those of you who want options)
Perhaps you’ve noticed no non-dessert options in this list. Well, I like my coconut in a specific place, and that’s promptly in the sphere of dessert. I know there are plenty of other options for using coconut in cooking, I’m just not on board with them.