Unfortunately, my Flickr plugin still isn’t working (even after disabling it, uninstalling it, and re-installing it), and I am just way too lazy to hard-code a bunch of pictures into this post, so you’ll have to go to my Flickr photostream to catch up.
But if you want the short, photo-free edition, here’s what’s been going on:
- Classes started Wednesday. This semester is going to kick my butt. I may never get to be social again. I may be lucky to spend time with once in a while, but that might be pushing it. On the upside, my teachers are awesome (if not terrifying).
- We took to the State Fair on Saturday, her first time going. She was thrilled.
- Sunday, we went to the zoo to see the new exhibit. Very cute pictures of animals were taken.
- I started and finished an Apron for Tie One On, though if I don’t get it written up soon, I’m not sure it will count. I may have to suck it up and hard-code a post with pictures.
- I also got my homework for the semester organized, and all my fabric. Whoa.
- Our gym membership is back after a summer break, so maybe sometime soon my pants will fit again?
- and are in town visiting in two weeks.
So, there you have it.