I just checked. I have 137 pages bookmarked in my “Today’s Blogging” folder, so it appears I am overdue for a linkfest post. One should be coming later today.
Also, I have 237 projects in my Ravelry cue. Suffice it to say, I will never get to all of them, especially if 95% of my yarn is now in storage. That’s OK. Many of those linked are versions of the same item, and I haven’t yet decided which one I’d like to make. Many are “wishful thinking,” and a few I’ll never be able to make simply because I won’t be able to find the pattern anywhere.
Just thought you should know.
Some more numbers?
- 48* outside right now
- 2 days since I’ve been to the gym
- 350 copies of a “Who’s Who” book I have to print today
- 4 reservations at a conference, including sleeping rooms, that I need to make today
- 1 sip of Starbucks so far (it’s too hot!)
- 5 minutes ahead is how fast our bedroom clock is set (I don’t know if ERIC did this on purpose or accidentally)
- 45 minutes is the approximate amount of nap time I think I need in order to be fully functioning today
- $26,505 for the Ford Escape Hybrid, which gets 34mpg highway (compared to $20,700 for the Honda CR-V which gets 27mpg highway – Honda doesn’t have a hybrid SUV) – there are 2 other SUVs that get this same mpg according to www.fueleconomy.gov [link removed]