Was I supposed to do a 2007 year-in-review? Several people have, and I thought maybe I’d missed a reminder that I should do one. [I also realized today that yesterday would have been a good day to start something new, like the 365 project (where you take a picture of yourself every day) or something. Oh well. Missed out on that one. We’ll try 2009 instead.]
Well, here’s my recap of 2007:
- January: started classes (3, all history), got engaged, got glasses.
- February – May: homework, wedding planning. Straight A’s.
- June – August: wedding planning, moving. No camping. No trips. No time.
- August: moving out, made attempts to minimize emotional trauma to (mostly failed, but she recovered), started classes (2, geography and an econ substitute).
- September: got married, went on honeymoon, returned to normal life (nearly forgot what that was like).
- October – December: homework, unpacking, attempting to get settled into new house, adjusting to another cat in the house as well (who still needs a name graphic).
- December: Straight A’s, ‘s first birthday, trip home to Chicago for Christmas.
New things I did in 2007:
- Started driving again.
- Got engaged.
- Planned a wedding.
- Got married.
- Had sex (perhaps TMI, but most of you had that one figured out, right?).
- Went to a funeral of a loved one and cried.
- Commuting from the suburbs.
Things I did not do in 2007:
- Ride my bike (well, maybe once or twice, but I don’t remember doing so at all, so maybe I didn’t).
- Get pregnant.
- Decide on who I would vote for in the Presidential election.
- Become an official student (still waiting on transcripts…).
- Be bridezilla.
- Get drunk and dance topless on a bar counter.
- Change jobs or get a new boss.
- Give up coffee.
There you have it. Fairly painless? Wanna play along? Leave your comments!