What is your favorite flavor of…
- Ice cream? Currently Ben & Jerry’s Vermonty Python (with DQ’s mocha mudslide blizzard a close second), and Coldstone’s Breathless Boston Cream Pie (though I’m not really sure that’s so much of a flavor but more of a whole desert). But I bought Ben & Jerry’s … whatever the new Steven Colbert flavor is, and it has potential. It has chocolate covered waffle pieces and caramel.
- Coffee or tea? Both, depending on my mood. For coffee, I go white chocolate mocha. For tea, I like orange spice, chamomile, cranberry, or something minty. Tea is totally a “what mood am I in” kind of choice.
- Chocolate? White, milk or dark? Milk chocolate. Though last weekend I discovered the Lindt truffles in white chocolate and.. wow.
- Milk? Chocolate, plain, or strawberry? Plain. Alison always wanted the Strawberry Quick, and I just couldn’t stomach the idea. Chocolate’s good too, but doesn’t always hit the spot.
- Gum? Wintergreen. Or a non-mint flavor (never have cared much for peppermint or spearmint).
- Toothpaste? “Citrus Burst,” though I’ve been stuck with mint for the last three months due to needing to use toothpaste for sensitive teeth (after all my dental work in May/June).
- Jelly or jam? Ew. I don’t like either, regardless of flavor. I’ll take peanut butter though. And Nutella.