Chicken Soup for the Friday Fiver’s Soul
- How often do you usually get sick each year? Once in the winter.
- Which is worse to catch: a cold or the flu? I wouldn’t know the difference, because I don’t run a fever or vomit when I’m sick.
- Do you plan to get a flu shot? Why or why not? Yes, because they’re free through work and… it just seems like a good idea.
- What are your favorite home remedies for cold and flu symptoms? Chicken soup with fresh crushed garlic and cayenne pepper for a head cold. Or hot orange drink (like “Tang”).
- When you’re sick do you take “sick days” or do you force yourself to continue working? It depends on how things are at work. As long as I won’t feel bad leaving them to fend for themselves, I’ll stay home. I have no problems staying home – I earned those sick days, darn it!