Back To School Blues
- When you were a kid, do you do back-to-school shopping? Yes we did, though just to get the required school supplies and maybe a new outfit for the first day of school. More often, it was taking advantage of the sales to get new clothes because I’d outgrown all mine. Alison didn’t have this advantage, because she was small for her age and got a lot of hand-me-downs, but she hated shopping as a kid anyways.
- Do you still peruse the back-to-school aisles now that you’re grown up? No, because they’re swamped with moms and kids and I just can’t handle the crowd. It’s like the Christmas section, only at least then I’ve got some motivation.
- What back-to-school item did you just have to have, only later to find out it wasn’t as useful as you thought? I’m not sure about usefulness, but the thing I remember being a must-have was a Trapper Keeper. They were all the rave.
- What is your favorite TV show about school? This is a pretty general question, isn’t it? I pick… Felicity.
- What was your favorite and least favorite part of going back to school? I don’t do new things well, so that will go as my lease favorite. The best part was that by the time the end of August rolled around, we were super-bored, so going back to school seemed like a good thing.
Editor’s Note: I’m working on a new template, but still having FTP problems, so it might be awhile. Patience, my darlings.