(I’m feeling meme-y today.)
- What was the last book you read? Must be Pride and Prejudice (again). I’ve read bits and pieces of other stuff, but haven’t done a lot of reading lately. It’s not easy to read and knit at the same time….
- What book(s) are you reading now? I’m currently reading Finding Our Way Home. I’m on the last section, so hopefully I’ll be done soon.
- Do you have a library card? Do you use it? I don’t have a library card, because I managed to forget to return some books and now the library has a price on my head. Sad.
- How do you choose a new book to read? Fiction books are easy – I usually just have a stack of ones that I’ve wanted to read, and pick the one that feels right at the time. Non-fiction is harder, but I try to pick the ones off my shelf that I’m motivated enough to finish.
- We all had to read books in school. Which was your favorite? Your least favorite? Do you think you would feel differently about them if you read them now? I hated every book I ever had to read for a book report. Honestly. Some of them were probably good books, but it didn’t matter. I have a really hard time with literary analysis, and would much rather just read a book for enjoyment than try to get something out of the symbolism in the story, unless it’s really obvious (like 1984).