(I know, I said I was going home, but then, well, I didn’t. Sue me.)
- Do you care what other people think? Explain: Yes and no. I try very hard not to do things because others want me to, but I know I also fall prey to caring what they think in regards to certain things. It all depends on who they are, I guess.
- What two things do you sense you’re supposed to do before your life is over? I hope that through my church work, I accomplished one of them, which would vaguely/broadly be “to change the world.” Other than that, I guess I don’t really know. Make a positive contribution to society. Life the life God planned for me.
- Is your family life the way you imagined it would be? If not, what can you do to change it? This is way too deep of a question that opens a whole bag of worms, and, well, it’s time to go home for the day, so I’m pleading the 5th.
- If you can go back to your childhood for one day. What day and age will you choose? I think any time before junior high, because I don’t remember my childhood well, nor do I remember it terribly happily because of chemical imbalances in my brain, but I know that I had a good childhood and had fun, and I think it’d be nice to experience even a piece of that, knowing what I know now (and medicinally-altered as I am).
- What are two skills you’ve wanted but don’t have? I wish I had any artistic talent in terms of painting or sculpting or the visual arts. I also, sometimes, wish I had a tad more grace, because that would enable me to dream for several skills, like… not falling down stairs, or dancing, or just generally being less self-conscious.