(late start on the memes today – like you cared anyways)
- Are you Irish? Nope. Not a sliver. Even though I have red hair. This is a very hard concept for some people to grasp.
- Are you by any chance wearing green today? Absolutely not. (OK, the band of my underwear might have little green stripes, but that’s totally incidental.)
- What kinds of special things do you do to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Nothing. I don’t celebrate. Getting drunk is not exactly my thing. (Well, today a co-worker brought me a cupcake they were giving out in the Skyway, and I ate it, so if that counts….)
- Do you believe in luck? How about fate? Not so much in luck (worked at a church once that really didn’t believe in luck, to the point they couldn’t have “potluck” dinners). And as a matter of semantics, I don’t believe in fate, but I do believe that God has it all planned out, and some would call that fate.
- What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Pay off my student loans. And then move to an island in the tropic.