[lots of the memes today were kinda deep. apparently we’re feeling quite introspective.]
- Have you written your will? I’d like to note that I can answer all of these questions for , who has told me repeatedly what her plans are. I have not written my will. I don’t really own anything (other than debt and 2 cats).
- Would you prefer to be burried or cremated? Why? Cremated, but I’m not sure why. I guess I really just don’t need to be taking up space in a cemetery, and it seems so much more… I don’t know… clean? permanent? future-friendly? eco-friendly? Whatever. It’s what I want.
- What do you imagine your funeral to be like? I want a party. That’s right.
- What would you like to be remembered for? I don’t know – I’d like to think that some of my best work is still yet ahead, that there are things in the future that will significantly add to or change how people remember me.
- Do you believe in reincarnation? Absolutely not. Bunch of hogwash crap. (Which is why it was so unfortunate that that Robin Williams movie relied heavily on the concept, because it was artistically and visually stunning and I just couldn’t get over the worldview.)