Stolen from KathyHowe
- Color: green makes me happy. So does brown.
- Food: Chocolate, hands-down. Preferably in ice cream form.
- Band: Eh, I don’t listen to a lot of music these days.
- Movie: Price & Prejudice – can’t wait for my copy to show up!
- Sport: Wacky Ball. Yeah, I know it’s made-up, but it’s so cool.
- Season: Fall – its the colors and the changing and the season of college brochures and the overall romance in the air. (Yeah, dead leaves do it for me.)
- Day of the week: Saturday.
- Ice Cream Flavor and why? Chocolate. I just discovered Ben & Jerry’s Brownie Batter, and that’s fantastic.
- Time of the Day: From about 7-10 at night. I’m awake, there’s often nothing of importance to do so I can relax, and I’ve usually eaten by then so I’m full and content. And I’m never at work [anymore].
- This one is missing so I guess I’ll add my own– Sandalwood.
- Current Mood: Sleepy (my eyes are really dry, too, so it kinda looks like I’ve been crying.
- Taste: Good & Plenty (black licorice)
- Clothes: Cream cords, brown turtleneck sweater, brown shoes, brown & orange striped socks.
- Mousepad: work-related old retro one, found while we were moving offices
- Finger/Toenail Color: Fingers are naked, toes are taupe-ish.
- Time: 10:29 am.
- Crush: Water – I’ve been so dehydrated lately, it’s been absolutely divine to imbibe.
- Thought: I wish I’d stayed home from work today.
- Love: Prince Charming
- First Best Friend: Mary
- Love: Mike, just not in that way.
- Screen Name: Redcleo.
- Pet: Alexander, a gorgeous short-hair tabby cat.
- Crush: That lasted more than a day or two? Brian W in 7th grade.
- Piercing: Ears. It was DadAlison’s idea that I could get them pierced for my 10th birthday.
- Word: I have no idea. I haven’t heard that story. All I know is that I didn’t really talk much until I talked in complete sentences, at the age of 3
- Car: Skippy, the Dodge Colt 2-door hatchback. He was a sexy beast.
- Last Cigarette: A few weeks ago on a Tuesday on my back porch with
- Drink: Tall glass of water.
- Car Ride: Home from Amanda’s house on Sunday night.
- Text Message: Sometime around Christmas from the airline with updated flight information.
- Movie Seen: Can’t remember. Obviously nothing special. I’m sure there were at least parts of movies seen this weekend, but I’m spacing out here.
- Phone Call: To Alison last night, to catch up and find out if she’s pregnant (she’s not) and generally bond.
- Song Listened to: “Baby I Love Your Way” by Big Mountain on the Reality Bites Soundtrack – hey, it’s what popped up on shuffle.
Six Have You Ever:
- Dated one of your best friends: No, though it almost happened once.
- Broken the Law: The state trooper in Wisconsin seemed to think so, and evidenced it by giving me a $180 ticket for speeding.
- Been arrested: No, though I was threatened with it in the afore-mentioned.
- Skinny dipped: Absolutely not.
- Been on TV: No, though I have had an article written up about me in a newspaper, complete with picture.
- Kissed someone you didn’t know: No, though I have been kissed by a stranger, most notably at the Halloween charity event for ‘s employer.
- What you’re wearing: Same as earlier (it’s only been 10 minutes and I’m at work – not much of a chance for a wardrobe change).
- What you did last night: Went for coffee with Amanda and Liz and knit, talked to Alison on the phone, watched CSI reruns, read, and fell asleep.
- You can hear right now: Nothing, it’s blissfully quiet in the office today.
- You can’t live without: Target.
- You do when you’re bored: Eat, watch TV, sleep. I’m a pretty boring person.
Four States You Have Been To:
- California – visited San Jose, San Diego, lived in San Francisco the summer of 1999.
- Massachusetts – May 2004 for Sarah’s wedding.
- Tennessee – several times for mission trips, once for a conference
- I’m just going to throw all the other ones here, since I’d rather not leave them out (the joy of family vacations as a kid) – Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota (duh), Iowa, South Dakota, Washington, Arizona, Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, New York, Florida, Georgia… maybe another one or two.
Three People You Can Tell Anything To:
- Prince Charming
- Black or White: White
- Winter or Summer: Summer – I want sun and warmth and lazy vacations.
One Person You would Do Anything For:
- Anything? Yeah, no. There are a few people I’d do almost anything for though.
Play along if you’d like…