Women’s Heart Health Day
- Chocolate or vanilla? Both please.
- Hot or cold? … in reference to what? Hot cocoa. Cold at work (I always am, at least). I’d prefer warm weather to cold.
- A bunch of short weekend trips, or one long vacation? Depends on my mood. Generally speaking several short trips, and then every few years a nice long trip somewhere… farther away than I can go on a weekend.
- Almond Joy or Mounds? Either – not my favorites.
- Country or Rock And Roll? Country. But throw in some Allan Merrill, “I Love Rock ‘n Roll” for good measure.
- Cosbys or Bradys? Bradys – at least they were over-the-top with their perfect everything-resolved-at-the-end-of-the-half-hour family.
- Brand new car or brand new house? House is definitely the better investment. Seeing as how I don’t have a car, that would be the logical choice.
- Inside or outside? Again, of…? I like being outside, which is why winter in Minnesota makes me sad, because I can’t be outside as much as I’d like to be.
- Pepsi or Coke? Coke original.