1. …owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
I’m not sure, but I know this – the portions would be of a reasonable size, not this giant-have-to-get-a-doggy-bag kind going around restaurants these days.
2. …owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
books and coffee. Maybe books about coffee. And artwork. Artwork of books and coffee.
3. …wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Fictional coming-of-age romance, if I could think of something worthy of being published. Or, self-help, how to live your life (some people just need my help!) 🙂
4. …ran a school, what would you teach?
about the Bible and God and Christianity and Jesus and all things therein related (I don’t think therein is used properly there, but I like it)
5. …recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
folk songs, love songs, fairly mellow (not Norah-Jones-ish though, I think that’s a little overdone). I’m a big fan of doing cover songs, so I’d probably just scam a bunch of other people’s good stuff.