the friday five:
1. What was the last song you heard?
“Intuition” by Jewel. Then my CD player ate it. It did say “oops” though.
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
I saw the first five minutes of “Like Water for Chocolate,” the first 45 minutes of “Life is Beautiful,” the last 20 minutes of “Philadelphia” and all of “The Red Violin”
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
A new lock for my locker at the gym, socks for the gym, a toothbrush and toothpaste, and some strawberry-kiwi juice that was way too sweet to quench my thirst.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Measure for shelves in my room, go to the gym, and see ‘s friend in a 15-foot beer bottle costume.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Co-worker D, , , check-out girl at Target, and someone at the Y.